Download for Windows 32/64bit: chaoticafractals.com/chaotica_…
This release is mainly a bugfix release for the 0.47 beta, with many improvements to the user interface fixing issues such as the fractal not scaling when you changed resolution, imaging settings being spuriously reset and not saved properly etc. Hopefully it's a bit more friendly to use now
It'll still crash if you try to restore state without having the original params loaded, that'll be fixed in the next release.
Another important change in this build is restored native support for bipolar, thanks to code Xyrus-02
provided from Apo7X15C beta 3. I'm hoping the small difference in handling the divide by zero and negative log etc will finally enable full compatibility - please test this and report if something looks wrong!
* Changed copyright to Glare Technologies Ltd.
* Added Glare Tech's Winter scripting language (not exposed yet)
* Added batch rendering
* Fixed zillions of UI issues related to handling of parameters / state
* Fixed epsilon in cross (Thanks again to FarDareisMai), possibly some other variations
* Added native foci variation
* Using native bipolar again, please test!
* Added colour curves
* Improved image quality slightly, re-enabled SS 1 mode for large images (to allow higher max res in 32bit)
* Added IFS browser window, editable resolution / SS fields